16 July 2012

Comic con!

Brad's been working at comic con for the past few years, an this year he got lots of extra tickets. Now, I'm not by any means a comic book nerd or even knowledgeable about that stuff (outside of whatever major motion pictures are made), but I hear a lot about the "experience" that is Comic Con. I had to see it for myself.




I took my cousin Lia with me to help with the kids, but also because I knew she'd appreciate it.








Ellie wasn't too impressed with anything...








TNMT! I felt like a kid again.




Her face!

We went again on Saturday, and we brought Mak this time.




He was just a little bit starstruck.




Couldn't help it!




Brad was able to take a break and hang out a bit.




High five! Mak was much braver with daddy there.




Breastfeeding at comic con! Hell yeah!




All in all, it was fun. Don't know if I'd do it again, but it's nice to say we've been there, done that.

Up next: Disneyland!

Much love,
The Dolfos.

No comments:

Post a Comment