06 January 2013

Some Mak-isms...

On January first:

Me: Mak, you want some pizza? 
Mak: yeah, because I don't like salad.

On January second: 

Mak: why is fire hot?
Me: ..... um.... well... let's ask google!
(looked up some complex explanation)
Me: well, fire is hot because it's releasing energy. Like when you run around really fast, and you get all hot and sweaty. 
Mak: oh. WOW. 

I'm glad he was impressed with my watered down explanation. He's left alone for the most part since then. Man, this kid is smarter than me. 

Daily story:

Mak: Hey, guys! I have an idea! Let's get our jackets on, get in the car, drive to the airport, get on a BIG, BIG plane, fly to Minnesota and get some SNOW!! 


We ended our last week of vacation with a train ride. Back to the grind tomorrow, and I know the kids and I will miss Brad terribly, as we always do. 

Much love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment