01 January 2013

Spider-Mak!

We decided to clean up today, go through books, movies, clothes, etc and just toss out what is taking up space. It felt glorious! And was a wonderful start for the New Year. 

Mak decided to help with the heavy lifting... he even brought his muscles. ;)


Love seeing this kid's imagination blossom. And I love having conversations with him. Today for lunch, we had a short one: 

Me: Mak, you want some pizza?
Mak: yeah, because I don't like salad. 

This kid cracks me up. He had changed costumes by then, and was walking around the house dressed as Batman. Then he follows his 'salad' comment with:

Mak: mommy, does Batman eat pizza?? 
Me: I'm sure he does.
Mak: oh, good! 

He seemed genuinely concerned on what my answer would be. I don't know if he would have cast aside the pizza or the Batman costume, but crisis averted, and Batmak happily ate his pizza. 

It's days like these I know I'm right where I should be. 

Much love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment